All access pass
please see bottom of page for the cancellation policy.
All Access Pass member/non-member
- Open Access to the ENTIRE program, Thursday – Sunday!
- ALL of your staff can attend Saturday – FOR FREE
- P&C Licensing – you can send as many people as you like for only $155/person (A $100 savings per person!)
- YOU can attend Thursday’s or Sunday’s program OR you can send another staff member in your place
A La carte options
please see bottom of page for the cancellation policy.
To see the full attendee list please click here
Hello, Big Event Attendee!!
We are so glad you are coming to MAIA’s Big Event Conference and Trade Show 2022! While this letter is lengthy, I promise you this is full of the essential information you need to know regarding the Big Event! Please take a few minutes to read through this information so that you can make the most of your experience when you arrive!
- All badges and tickets will be at our registration desk on the Harbor Level (2nd Floor).
- Download the MAIA Big Event 2022 Mobile App! It has EVERYTHING you will need and more!
- If you are taking any CE classes, please complete the CE Class sign-in forms in advance and bring them with you to hand in at each class. (Do this! It will make your class entry that much easier!)
Remember, to be eligible for CE, you must:
-Show a Photo ID
-Submit a sign-in form including your NPN - National Producer Number
-Arrive on time and stay for the entire session
-Printed copies of class handouts will NOT be provided. You can access the handouts via our website.
*Exception: Printed books WILL be provided for all FULL-DAY classes.
-Sessions are first come, first serve.
THIS IS IMPORTANT, TOO, SO PLEASE KEEP READING!
BEFORE THE EVENT:
-Print and fill in your CE sign-in forms. (Include your NPN – National Producer Number).
-Download the MAIA Big Event 2022 Mobile App!
NOW FOR THE FUN STUFF!
DRAWINGS, RAFFLES, PRIZES!
-Scavenger Hunt: a $750 Cash Prize! Download the MAIA Big Event 2022 Mobile App, solve the clues to find the designated QR codes, and scan the codes! Those who scan the most QR codes will be entered into a drawing. The winner will be chosen Saturday night at Safety’s Block Party! (You must be present to win!)
-Cash Cube! You’ll receive a Cash Cube ticket when you check in at registration! Fill out the ticket and hand it in for a chance to enter the Cash Cube game! The drawing starts Saturday at 2:15 pm in the Galleria Upper Level. Tickets will be drawn to determine who can enter the cube for a chance to win a cash prize! (Time in the cube is limited to allow multiple people to have a chance!)
-Vote for the Agency All Stars! Check out the All Star Board and vote via the MAIA Big Event 2022 Mobile App for the All Star who you think deserves to win! The winner will be announced at Safety’s Block Party Saturday night and receive $750 CASH! (The All Star chosen must be present to win)
-PLUS… many Trade Show exhibitors have their own contests & raffles – check them all out!
Thursday, October 20th - Registration opens at 8:00 am and closes at 4:00 pm.
Sessions begin at 9:00 am.
We end the day with a Reception sponsored by Plymouth Rock at 4:45 pm!
Friday, October 21st – Registration opens at 7:30 am and closes at 4:00 pm.
Sessions begin at 8:15 am.
We end the day with Boston Software’s TGIF Reception at 4:15 pm!
Saturday, October 22nd – Registration opens at 7:30 am and closes at 3:30 pm.
Sessions begin at 8:00 am.
We end the day with Safety’s Block Party at 3:30 pm!
Sunday, October 23rd – Breakfast begins at 8:00 am.
Game Day 2022 starts at 9:00 am.
We end the day with Lunch to Go at 12 pm.
TRADE SHOW HOURS
Friday, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:30 pm to 4:15 pm (Closed 1:00 pm -2:30 pm).
Saturday, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
Full Day Programs will receive printed material at the class
If a class is not listed, it is because we do not have a handout for that class
10/21/2022, 8:15am - 11:15am, How to Fix a Broker (Broken) Relationship - Potential E&O Claims, Recent Trends, and How to Protect Your Business Download
10/21/2022, 9:00am - 11:00am, HO-4 or Ho-14 Helping Insureds Decide Download
10/21/2022, 9:00am - 10:00am, What Do Symbols Mean on the Commercial Auto Policy? Download
10/21/2022, 10:15am - 11:15am, Trailers on the Commercial Auto Policy are different than Personal Lines Download
10/21/2022, 11:30am - 12:45pm, Annual Meeting Download
10/21/2022, 2:30pm - 4:30pm, Peer to Peer Home Rentals - An Insurance Challenge Download
10/21/2022, 2:30pm - 3:30pm, Commercial Coverages Necessary for the At-Home and Away Small Business Download
10/21/2022, 3:45pm - 4:45pm, Physical Damage Coverage on the Commercial Auto Policy Download
10/22/2022, 8:45am - 10:45am, HO Practical Concerns Download
10/22/2022, 8:45am - 9:45am, They Want What?? (or Certificates of Insurance Issues!) Download
10/22/2022, 8:45am - 9:45am, RMV and What's New! Download
10/22/2022, 10:00am - 11:00am, They Want What?? (or Making the Mortgagee Happy!) Download
10/22/2022, 10:00am - 11:00am, RTA Form Completion Download
10/22/2022, 10:00am - 12:00pm, Cannabis 101: Introduction to the Growing Exposures of Cannabis Insurance Download
10/22/2022, 10:00am - 12:00pm, The DEI Investment from an Agency's Perspective Download
10/22/2022, 11:15am - 12:15pm, Standards of Care a.k.a. Property Owners Liability Exposure Download
10/22/2022, 11:15am - 12:15pm, A Year of MA Auto Questions & Answers Download
10/22/2022, 11:15am - 12:15pm, Plate vs. Policy Download
10/22/2022, 1:15pm - 2:15pm, A Year of Homeowners Questions and Answers Training Download
10/22/2022, 1:15pm - 2:15pm, Coverage vs. Effective Date Download
10/22/2022, 1:30pm - 3:30pm, Inadequate Condo Coverage Download
10/22/2022, 2:30pm - 3:30pm, A Year of 'Other' Personal Residential Questions and Answers Download
10/22/2022, 2:30pm - 3:30pm, CARVANA Download
Exhibitor Name, Booth Number
- A.I.M. Mutual Insurance Companies / The Fairway Agency,705
- Allstate Auto Glass,511
- Aon Edge,810
- Aon Programs,812
- Applied Systems\EZLynx,622
- Applied Underwriters, 118/217
- Atlantic Charter Insurance Company,824
- Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies,716
- Betro and Company, P.C.,608
- Boston Insurance Brokerage,207
- Boston Software Corp,309
- Capital Premium Finance,409
- Cambridge Mobile Telematics, 310
- Concord Group Insurance,720/827
- Coterie Insurance,829
- Cove Risk Services,302
- CRC Insurance Group,413
- DeCotis Specialty Insurance,616
- Donovan, Sullivan & Ryan, CPA’s,715
- EMC Insurance Companies,203
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car,103
- First American Insurance Underwriters,111
- Foremost Insurance Group,502
- Greater New York Insurance Companies,623
- Hartford Flood,707
- Honor Capital,621
- Hospitality Mutual Insurance Company,105
- Ideal Traits Inc.,112
- Imperial PFS,404
- Insurance Services of New England,507
- Jencap Group,604
- Johnson & Johnson, Inc.,610
- Joseph Krar & Associates, Inc.,108
- LBA Marketing,213
- Liberty Mutual / Safeco Insurance, 620/719
- Little Dog Social Media,307
- Mackinaw Underwriters,708
- MAIA/Number One Insurance,721
- Main Street America Insurance,701
- MAPFRE Insurance,301/303
- Massachusetts Association of Insurance Women,815
- McGowan Companies,823
- McNeil & Company,626
- Merchants Insurance Group,712
- Metter Media LLC,821
- Milliken Agency Services,725
- Monarch E&S Insurance Services, Northeast,711
- NEIS, Inc.,107
- New England Excess Exchange,114
- New England Insurance Underwriters,209/211
- Orchid Insurance,410/412
- Partner Platform,713
- Pennsylvania Lumbermens Mutual Insurance Company,106
- Preferred Mutual Insurance Company,819
- Propeller Bonds,822
- Renaissance Alliance,205
- RISCO Insurance Brokerage Inc.,826
- Risk Placement Services,606
- RT Specialty,703
- Safety Insurance,508/510/512
- SAN Group,414
- ServiceMaster Restore,104
- ShelterPoint Life Insurance Company,726
- Smart Choice,710
- Special Agent, Inc.,514
- Standard Publishing Corporation, 402
- State Auto Insurance Companies, 828
- TAPCO Underwriters, Inc., 702
- Telamon Insurance,102
- The Iroquois Group,101
- Travelers Insurance,401
- Trident Public Risk Solutions,308
- TypTap Insurance,306
- Utica National Insurance Company,305
- Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE),311
- Wright Flood,109
- Xanatek, Inc.,503
- XS Brokers,201
If the cancellation notice is received prior to September 30, 2022 (14 business days prior to the event) - you will receive full credit for your cancellation.
If the cancellation notice is received between October 1st and October 11th, 2022 (13 - 7 business days prior to the event) - the following fees will be deducted from the final refund amount:
- All Access Pass, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Pass will incur a $100.00 cancellation fee.
- Sunday Pass and Friday Lunch Pass will incur a $50.00 cancellation fee.
Cancellations received less than 7 business days prior to the event or during the event will forfeit all registration fees. No-shows will not receive a refund.