425 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210
Beautifully appointed accommodations, exhibit halls, and learning spaces in the heart of Boston’s most vibrant seaside neighborhood!
$299/night + taxes
Click below to book your room today! You can also call the hotel directly to book at 617-532-4600.
Westin Boston Seaport District Hotel Parking:
$44 self-parking / $54 valet parking
Additional Recommended Parking in the Area:
- Omni Hotel Parking/World Trade Center Avenue: Hourly Self-Park is $42/day, Valet is $57 per day
- Parking at Boston Convention Exhibition Center (BCEC) is $25 for regular-sized vehicles and $50 for oversized vehicles.
- There are also various public parking areas in the Seaport District and various sites, such as bestparking.com that you can use to find parking.
Transportation in the Area:
- World Trade Center Station (T): silver line to airport or South Station
- South Station (T): 3 blocks down Summer Street, can get there by bus, rapid transit bus, taxi, or by foot (About a 10-15 minute walk)
- North Station (T): Take the MBTA subway system to South Station and follow the directions above.
Driving Directions – Please search from your home address on Google!