AILP Coverage: Commercial General Liability
MAIA has developed a high-caliber educational curriculum for serious insurance agency professionals seeking to pursue a premier designation: Accredited Insurance Lines Professional (AILP). AILP courses are appropriate for Agency Producers, Account Managers, CSRs, Underwriters, Adjusters, or any insurance agency employee who wants to build a solid practical knowledge base to facilitate their career performance and advancement.
The AILP Coverage: Commercial General Liability class covers the following:
* Sources of liability
* Occurrence vs. claims made
* Who is the insured, or not?
* Mechanics of aggregate limits
* An insuring agreement, territory, and known occurrences
* Exclusions such as contractual, pollution, auto, property damage, your work, and product
* An insuring agreement, personal and advertising injury definition, need for separate cyber and discrimination
* C medical payments insuring agreement and restrictions
For complete information on the AILP Designation, please visit our site at https://massagent.com/education/designations-and-certifications/ailp/